Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My First Day in Australia

My first day in Australia was both happy and little bit worrying, because I didn't speak English well.
On the plane. It was nightime, I didn't sleep so I watched a movie.
when I saw my husband's friend John at the airport, there was a lady with him, John had to introduceher her to me, Iwas delighted to meet his wife because it was the first time I had see her.
Then they took me to their home, with was a long drive but I don't remember the name of the address where I lived in.
During the time, I saw a lot of houses with becatiful gardens, I liked the city it was clean; Iliked the blue sky and liked the air so fresh it nice to stay in. At home, we talked about our hometown, about business and many things.
However, I thought Australia is the best plance to live in the world, but it was a new country, where anything would be different for me, I realised my lifestyle would be exactly difficult, because I was a little bit nervous about my language. It's going to be challenging for me to spend my whole life in here.
That's all I hoped my new life would be wonderful.

No comments: